Property and Conveyancing
Our Property and Conveyancing department specialises in all aspects of property law.
When planning to buy, sell or manage immovable property, it is always advisable to consult an attorney. At Bluett Maasdorp Attorneys we have a dedicated conveyancing team with experienced support staff who will advise and guide you on all property related matters.
Our support staff ensure that all our clients are kept fully updated with the process of registration of transfer of an immovable property. We are dedicated to offering our clients a professional service of the highest standard.
Our services include:
- Legal assistance with property transfers from the drafting of the offer to purchase to registration of transfer
- Residential, industrial and commercial property transactions
- Property financing
- Registration of mortgage bonds
- Property developments and schemes
- Sectional title schemes and rules
- Property ownership by non-residents
- Notarial bonds
- Advice on title conditions in deeds of transfer
- Conveyancing cost calculator
- Preparation and advice on lease agreements
- Collection of arrear rental
- Clients: Ethan Hunt